COVID-19 Re-opening Announcement
The Government of B.C. has announced that personal service establishments will be allowed to re-open May.16th as part of Phase 2 of the BC restart plan.
We would like to assure you we taking we’re taking extra precautions when it comes to your health and safety in our office. For more detail about our safety guidelines please read below.
SkinFX Canada health & safety guidelines are as follows:
- All our doctors and technicians are required to wear PPE while servicing.
- Our HVAC system is set so our fan is blowing 100% of the time.
- Patients are required to wash their hands upon entry.
- We will provide hand sanitizer for your use.
- Waiting clients will be invited in via text.
- Two clients are allowed inside at a time.
➡️ Have more questions about our re-opening?