Fractora is the most advanced fractional radio-frequency treatment providing anti-aging improvements on skin tone and texture for a more radiant appearance through ablation and skin resurfacing.
Fractora delivers RF energy through an array of pins producing localized heat and small micro-lesion dots in the treatment area. The gentle heat generated by the Fractora pins in the sub-dermal tissue restructuring for skin rejuvenation and an improved appearance in the skin.
RF + Microneedling Benefits – Why is Fractora worth it?
The methodical scattering of micro-lesions allows the skin to heal faster than if the entire area was ablated. Fractora delivers improved in the broadest range of symptoms of aging skin. This includes fine lines, deep lines, texture, pigment irregularities, blood vessels, and redness.
Fractora offers improvements for aging skin that would normally require two, three or even four different technologies. Ablation of the skin promotes skin resurfacing while untreated skin between the pins promotes faster healing of the treatment tissue.
Fractora Microneedling Frequently Asked Questions
Similarly to the procedure used for facial rejuvenation, the Juliet laser treatment uses light energy to gently deliver energy to the tissue and stimulate it to produce new collagen.
- What is Fractora?
- Microneedling is a fractional rejuvenation and resurfacing treatment that reduces wrinkles to slow the effects of aging and restore skin to its youthful appearance. Microneedling lets you look and feel younger.
- How many treatments will I need?
- Depending on your specific situation you can expect to have between 1-6 sessions.
- When will I see results?
- Results continue to improve over time. Visible results are seen immediately, but typically after two weeks, the most noticeable results appear. Improvements continue up to three months after treatment.
- Can Anyone use Fractora?
- The benefits of Fractora’s color blind technology is that it can be used on all skin types. The unique properties allow even darker tones to receive treatment.
- Can Fractora be used in combination with other skin treatments?
- Yes, Fractora can be used in the same treatment session or a few days after other treatments. Fractora can also be combined with other energy treatments or injectables to achieve a more extensive full face result.
- What kind of post-procedure care is required?
- Patients should moisturize the treatment area and avoid direct sun exposure. It is also recommended that patients use a good, broad-spectrum sunscreen every day.
- When can I put make-up on after treatment?
- Since patient downtime is minimal makeup can be applied 1 to 2 days after the treatment.